Multani Mitti | Fullers Earth Clay
Traditional Indian beauty regimes start with Multani Mitti, it is one of the earliest natural substance to be used as a beauty aid. Also known as Fullers Earth Clay, today it is widely used in the cosmetic industry for it’s multitude of beneficial properties. Composed of volcanic ash and rich in minerals and essential elements, this face mask will leave you with radiant skin and help reduce blemishes and fine lines. Obtain a deep clean and combat black heads and impurities with this natural exfoliant. This clay mask is ideal for oily skin but won’t over strip your natural moisture.
We always go the extra step for you, so we’ve blended our Multani Mitti Clay with carefully selected botanicals for added minerals and vitamins to nourish and soothe your beautiful skin - this is the Bollywood of all masks!
Multani Mitti Clay Mask Benefits
- Amazing for Oily Skin
- Works to combat acne and blemishes
- Cleans out pores
- Detoxifies for clear, glowing complexions
- Tightens skin for reduced appearance of fine lines
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots
- Clearer, and smoother skin
- Removes impurities
- Revitalizes and promotes healthy skin
- Visibly smaller pores
- Absorbs & removes oil
Great for Oily Skin, our Multani Mitti Clay Mask Formula comes in a recyclable zippered pouch with a complimentary soft brush for easy mask coverage and minimal waste. Pair this clay with our Turmeric Hydrosol for an anti-inflammatory, vitamin rich face mask.
Each pouch contains 50grams of dry formula and yields 10-15 applications.
- Noni (Morinda Fruit) is full of phytochemicals: antioxidants, polysaccharides and catechins. It contains 17 different amino acids, as well as a significant amount of other nutrients. Rich in antioxidants, noni is known to curb the negative effects of free radicals, which are known to damage skin cells. It also contains fatty acids which help build a healthy cell membrane in the skin and aids in flushing out excess toxins.
- Ashwaganda root has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties as well as high levels of antioxidants to protect your skin and keep your complexion vibrant. Abhwagandha also increases collagen production for better skin elasticity.
- Moringa is full of essential skin nutrients such as Vitamin A & C, acting as an anti inflammatory & promoting the building of collagen.
Directions for Use
- Mix 1 tsp of dry formula with .5 tsp of water or our organic hydrosols until the powder becomes a paste
- Apply with the application brush to a freshly washed and dried face and enjoy the unique tightening, pulsing experience
- Let dry 5 - 10 minutes for delicate skin
- Rinse with warm water, pat dry and apply your normal moisturizer to lock-in hydration
- Repeat once a week or as needed
* Avoid mixing Multani Mitti Clay formula with a metal spoon or in a metal container, as clays will absorb metal toxins when activated with liquid. Use glass, pottery, or wooden containers and the enclosed brush so that your clay is primed to absorb the toxin build-up in your skin only!
*Please make sure to read and follow directions on the package. Masking increases circulation to aid in cellular turnover. A bit of redness on the skin after using this mask is normal and will typically disappear within 30 minutes.
Curious about Mudology’s other products? Shop our Catalogue for wet and dry formula masks all infused with carefully selected botanicals.