Australian Pink Clay
No need to get on a plane, just bring a bit of Australia home with our Australian Pink Clay mask. This blush coloured dry formula mask is infused with tropical botanicals to create a formula that really packs a punch! Mix the clay powder with a bit of liquid and apply for the restorative benefits of a clean, healthy glow. Natural never looked so good.
Australian Clay Mask Benefits
- Hydrating for overall skin health and well being
- Improves skin texture and fine lines
- Draws out impurities and restores skin tone
- Minimizes blackheads and breakouts
- Detoxifies for clear, glowing complexions
This clay blend will help your skin hold onto moisture, especially well suited to dry skin but still suitable for all skin types, our Australian clay mask is cruelty-free, completely vegan with zero parabens. The product comes in a petite zippered pouch and complimentary soft branded brush for even coverage and limited waste.
Each pouch contains 40grams of dry powdered blend, or 10-15 applications.
This dry formula mask offers pure Australian clay combined with naturally grown tropical botanicals that are rich in earth minerals and naturally occurring vitamins:
- Eucalyptus has antiseptic & antibacterial properties for a deep, stimulating cleanse
- Pineapple is packed full of vitamin C & potassium to combat acne & aid healing of scars
- Mango reduces fine lines and fights against free radical damage while evening out skin tone
Directions for Use
- Mix 1 tsp of dry formula with .5 tsp of water or our hydrosol until the clay becomes a paste
- Apply to a clean face with the enclosed application brush
- Leave on for 10mins.
- Rinse and glow!
Mask once or twice a week for ongoing maintenance of skin health. We find a more liquid, light application left on for 5-10 minutes twice a week can show improvements quickly without drying out your skin.
If you have mixed mask left over just cover it up and pop it in the fridge! It will be good for up to 2 days after mixing.
* Protip: avoid mixing the Australian pink clay mask formula with a metal spoon or in a metal container, as clays will absorb metal toxins when activated with liquid. Use glass or plastic to keep it primed to absorb the toxin build-up in your skin only!
Interested in our other mask products? Find the perfect fit with Mudology’s unique botanical-rich wet and dry formula masks in our store catalogue.