Moroccan Clay Face Mask
Moroccan Clay originates beneath the Atlas Mountains of Eastern Morocco. Also known as Rhassoul Clay, this amazing earth mineral has a long history in skin care. Rich in Silica, Magnesium, Calcium and Potassium and loaded with minerals and trace elements - this gentle face mask will help rejuvenate, detoxify and tone the skin while improving skin clarity and elasticity.
Moroccan Clay Mask Benefits
- Great for sensitive skin
- Works to combat acne and blemishes
- Cleans out pores
- Detoxifies for clear, glowing complexions
- Tightens skin for reduced appearance of fine lines
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots
- Clearer, and smoother skin
- Removes impurities
- Revitalizes and promotes healthy skin
- Visibly smaller pores
- Absorbs & removes oil
Great for Sensitive skin, our Moroccan Clay Clay Mask Formula comes in a recyclable zippered pouch with a complimentary soft brush for easy mask coverage and minimal waste. Pair this clay formula with our Rosemary Hydrosol for a soothing, vitamin rich face mask that will transport you to Morocco for a fraction of the cost!
Each pouch contains 50grams of dry formula and yields 10-15 applications.
Our Moroccan Clay Mask has been infused with carefully selected botanicals to enrich your at home spa experience and your skin even more. There is nothing exotic about great skin, it’s a simple goal to achieve and easier than ever!
- Olive Leaf has all the ‘anti’s’ - antibacterial, antioxidant, antibacterial, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory. Loaded with vitamins and vital nutrients, this botanical packs a punch.
- Neem is very soothing and nourishing. Containing high amounts of Vitamin E and fatty acids, Neem quickly penetrates the outer layers of skin for effective progress towards healing damaged skin.
- Banana, Yes, Banana. This seemingly uncommon ingredient contains high amounts of Vitamin A which restores moisture and repairs dry skin. High levels of nutrients and antioxidants help brighten skin tone and fight wrinkles.
Directions for Use
- Mix 1 tsp of dry formula with .5 tsp of water or our organic hydrosols until the powder becomes a paste
- Apply with the application brush to a freshly washed and dried face and enjoy the unique tightening, pulsing experience
- Let dry 5 - 10 minutes for delicate skin
- Rinse with warm water, pat dry and apply your normal moisturizer to lock-in hydration
- Repeat once a week or as needed
* Avoid mixing Moroccan Clay formula with a metal spoon or in a metal container, as clays will absorb metal toxins when activated with liquid. Use glass, pottery, or wooden containers and the enclosed brush so that your clay is primed to absorb the toxin build-up in your skin only!
*Please make sure to read and follow directions on the package. Masking increases circulation to aid in cellular turnover. A bit of redness on the skin after using this mask is normal and will typically disappear within 30 minutes.
Curious about Mudology’s other products? Shop our Catalogue for wet and dry formula masks all infused with high quality botanicals.