Pacific Coast Clay
Are you ardently natural and preservatives-adverse? Do you enjoy the quiet, therapeutic ritual of mixing products for custom beauty results? Keep it simple and organic with our dry formula Pacific Blend Clay, a hydrating face mask with ingredients that are harvested by hand from a remote region of BC’s West Coast. Tackle day to day build-up and remove impurities to get your Mudology glow on!
We’ve gone a step further along our driftwood coastline to bring additional botanicals and pacific ocean seaweed to a singular skincare experience. Combined with bio rich minerals, rare elements and naturally occurring vitamins this is a mask that speaks to authentic, natural beauty care.
Pacific Coast Mask Benefits
- Removes impurities
- Revitalizes and promotes healthy skin
- Visibly smaller pores
- Absorbs & removes oil
This at-home clay mask is our Pacific Blend formula, friendly for all skin types. It comes in a 50gram recyclable zippered pouch with a complimentary soft branded brush for easy application. Each pouch yields 10-15 facials.
We’ve added the following Canadian Grown Botanicals:
- Kelp is rich source of minerals & vitamins for optimal skin health
- Chamomile has compounds to combat inflammation & is anti-bacterial
- Rosehip has beta-carotene to improve skin elasticity & reduce dark spots
- Honeysuckle contains natural flavonoids & is a powerful anti-oxidant & detoxifier
- Cucumber is a natural anti-oxidant and leaves skin feeling hydrated and smooth
- Seabuckthorn is nutrient rich & high in fatty acids & proteins to promote healing
Directions for Use
- Mix 5ml (1 tsp) of dry formula with .5 tsp liquid (check out our Hydrosols)
- Apply to a clean face with the enclosed brush
- Let dry for 10 minutes
- Rinse and admire!
Mask once or twice a week for ongoing maintenance of skin health, however if you're tackling problem skin it can be beneficial to mask more frequently. We find a more liquid, light application left on for 5-10 minutes 3-5 times a week can show improvements quickly without drying out your skin. Make sure to moisturize after a mask, this will prevent your skin from going into over production of oil. We have specially formulated a light weight Face Oil that is easily absorbed and super nourishing, also, it won't leave your face feeling greasy.
If you have mixed mask left over just cover it up and pop it in the fridge! It will be good for up to 2 days after mixing.
* Protip: avoid mixing your clay with a metal spoon or in a metal container, as clays will absorb metal toxins when activated with liquid. Use glass or plastic to keep it primed to absorb the toxin build-up in your skin only!