Pacific Coast Clay Spa Set
Pacific Coast Clay Spa Set
Oh, Canada...in a bag. Pristine dry Canadian Glacial Clay with Pacific Seaweed and naturally grown botanicals in a paperboard tube, an applicator brush, a bamboo spoon, and a bamboo bowl to mix your mask in. All packaged up in a cotton drawstring pouch for easy transport. Give the gift of Canada (or keep it for yourself, we don't judge) !
Canadian Glacial Clay is suitable for all skin types and is especially beneficial to mature skin.
Pacific Coast Clay
Are you ardently natural and preservative-adverse? Do you enjoy the quiet, therapeutic ritual of mixing products for custom beauty results? Keep it simple and organic with our dry formula Pacific Blend Clay, a hydrating face mask with ingredients that are harvested by hand from a remote region of BC’s West Coast. Tackle day-to-day build-up and remove impurities to get your Mudology glow on!
We’ve gone a step further along our driftwood coastline to bring additional botanicals and pacific ocean seaweed to a singular skincare experience. Combined with bio-rich minerals, rare elements, and naturally occurring vitamins this is a mask that speaks to authentic, natural beauty care.
Pacific Coast Mask Benefits
- Removes impurities
- Revitalizes and promotes healthy skin
- Visibly smaller pores
- Absorbs & removes oil
This at-home clay mask is our Pacific Blend formula, friendly for all skin types. It comes in a 100 gram recyclable paper board tube with a complimentary soft branded brush, bamboo spoon and bamboo bowl. Each tube yields 30-40 facials.
We’ve added the following Canadian Grown Botanicals:
- Kelp is a rich source of minerals & vitamins for optimal skin health
- Rosehip has beta-carotene to improve skin elasticity & reduce dark spots
- Seabuckthorn is nutrient rich & high in fatty acids & proteins to promote healing
Directions for Use
- Mix 5ml (1 tsp) of dry formula with .5 tsp liquid a few drops at a time
- Apply to a clean face with the enclosed brush
- Let dry for 10 minutes
- Rinse and admire!
Mask once or twice a week for ongoing maintenance of skin health, however, if you're tackling problem skin it can be beneficial to mask more frequently. We find a more liquid, light application left on for 5-10 minutes 3-5 times a week can show improvements quickly without drying out your skin. Make sure to moisturize after a mask, this will prevent your skin from going into overproduction of oil. We have specially formulated a lightweight Face Oil that is easily absorbed and super nourishing.
If you have mixed mask left over just cover it up and pop it in the fridge! It will be good for up to 2 days after mixing.
* Protip: avoid mixing your clay with a metal spoon or in a metal container, as clays will absorb metal toxins when activated with liquid. Use glass or plastic to keep it primed to absorb the toxin build-up in your skin only!