Aztec Spa Set
Aztec Spa Set
Aztec Spa Set
Enjoy the ritual of harnessing the earth's healing powers at home. Our Aztec Spa set comes with dry Aztec Healing Clay infused with indigenous botanicals in a paperboard tube container, an applicator brush, a bamboo spoon and bamboo bowl to mix your mask in, and directions for use. All packaged up in a cotton pouch for easy transport, these perfectly balanced natural products will leave you feeling relaxed and looking great!
This at-home clay mask is our Pacific Blend formula, friendly for all skin types. It comes in a 100 gram recyclable paper board tube with a complimentary soft branded brush, bamboo spoon, and bamboo bowl. Each tube yields 30-40 facials.
Aztec or Bentonite Clay is suitable for normal to oily skin types. This is a great clay blend for spot treatments (leave on emerging pimple for an hour) or blackhead removal.
Aztec Healing Clay
Indigenous peoples from all around the world have long discovered the healing benefits of clays and muds local to their region. One of the most common types of clay found all over the globe is Bentonite Clay, also known as Aztec Clay. Combined with mineral-rich botanicals that are grown naturally in North America, we have created a blend that honours the First Nations' knowledge of our lands, and their wealth of understanding about the world around us with its many natural health benefits.
Aztec Clay Mask Benefits
- Works to combat acne and blemishes
- Cleans out pores
- Detoxifies for clear, glowing complexions
- Tightens skin for reduced appearance of fine lines
- Reduces the appearance of skin tones and dark spots
- Clearer, and smoother skin
This sandstone-colored dry clay formula is derived from volcanic ash and will refresh and revitalize tired dull skin. The formula is fragrance-free and contains no additives, pollutants, or impurities. This ancient clay is baked by the sun and compounded into finely crushed powder, ready for your apothecary magic. Just mix with water or a liquid of your choice for a custom wet mask experience.
Each pouch contains 50 grams of dry powdered blend or 10-15 applications.
Great for all skin types but extremely well suited for oil-prone skin and spot treatment of blemishes. We like to keep a small lidded container mixed and ready to dot onto a blemish, as long as your container has a lid so the moisture can't evaporate this mixture will keep for weeks.
- Liquorice Root is soothing to agitated skin and helps even out skin tone and texture. Contains a compound called Glabridin, which is a potent antioxidant.
- Plantain Leaf contains Aucubin and Tannins imparting astringent properties. These emollient and soothing mucilages create a protective layer on agitated skin.
- Dandelion Root is rich in antioxidants and has anti-aging benefits for the skin. This botanical can also help to nourish the skin by reducing fine lines and wrinkles and toning unbalanced skin.
Suitable for all skin types, our Aztec clay mask formula comes in a cool zippered pouch with a complimentary soft branded brush for easy and even mask coverage for limited waste.
Directions for Use
- Mix 1 tsp of dry formula with .5 tsp of water until the powder becomes a paste
- Aztec Clay mixture can take up to 10 mins to fully absorb the liquid, so don't be put off by its initial texture. Make up the mixture and let sit for 10mins.
- Apply with the application brush to a freshly washed and dried face and enjoy the unique tightening, pulsing experience
- Let dry for 10 minutes
- Rinse with warm water, pat dry, and apply facial oil to lock in hydration
- Repeat once a week or as use as a spot treatment on blemishes.
* Avoid mixing Aztec clay formula with a metal spoon or in a metal container, as clays will absorb metal toxins when activated with liquid. Use glass, pottery, or wooden containers and the enclosed brush so that your clay is primed to absorb the toxin build-up in your skin only!
*A bit of redness on the skin after using this mask is normal due to increased circulation and will typically disappear within 30 minutes.
Curious about Mudology’s other products? Shop our Catalogue for wet and dry formula masks infused with botanicals and all things natural.