Dead Sea Clay
Dead Sea Clay
Dead Sea Clay
Dead Sea Mud originates from Isreal and has a long history in skincare. Rich in Magnesium, Calcium, and Potassium and loaded with minerals and trace elements - this soothing face mask will help rejuvenate, detoxify, and tone the skin while improving skin clarity and elasticity. Breathe new life into your skin!
Dead Sea Clay Mask Benefits
- Works to soothe inflamed skin, therapeutically restorative
- Cleans out pores
- Detoxifies for clear, glowing complexions
- Tightens skin for reduced appearance of fine lines
- Reduces the appearance of skin tones and dark spots
- Clearer, and smoother skin
This dark sandstone-coloured dry clay formula is derived from the most saline body of water in the world, giving it an extremely high mineral concentration. With its high content level of salts, minerals, and elements that are essential to the body, this clay is often used in Pelotherapy, the practice of applying thermal muds for muscle, bone, and skin pathologies recovery. This amazing clay will refresh and revitalize tired, dull skin. The formula is fragrance-free and contains no additives, pollutants, or impurities. Just mix with water or a liquid of your choice for a custom wet mask experience.
Each pouch contains 50 grams of dry powdered blend or 10-15 applications.
Great for all skin types, especially inflamed skin in need of soothing.
- Kelp is rich source of minerals & vitamins for optimal skin health
- Olive Leaf has all the ‘anti’s’ - antibacterial, antioxidant, antibacterial, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory. Loaded with vitamins and vital nutrients, this botanical packs a punch
- Neem Leaf is very soothing and nourishing. Containing high amounts of Vitamin E and fatty acids, Neem quickly penetrates the outer layers of skin for effective progress towards healing damaged skin
Suitable for all skin types, our Aztec clay mask formula comes in a cool zippered pouch with a complimentary soft branded brush for easy and even mask coverage for limited waste.
Dead Sea Mud is suitable for all skin types and very beneficial and soothing to irritated and inflamed skin. Our Dead Sea Clay mask formula comes in a cool zippered pouch with a complimentary soft branded brush for easy and even mask coverage for limited waste.
Directions for Use
Mix 1 tsp of dry formula with .5 tsp of water until the powder becomes a paste
Apply with the application brush to a freshly washed and dried face and enjoy the unique tightening, pulsing experience
Let dry for 10 minutes
Rinse with warm water, pat dry, and apply facial oil to lock in hydration
Repeat once a week for glowing, smooth skin
* Avoid mixing Dead Sea Clay formula with a metal spoon or in a metal container, as clays will absorb metal toxins when activated with liquid. Use glass, pottery, or wooden containers and the enclosed brush so that your clay is primed to absorb the toxin build-up in your skin only!
*A bit of tingling redness and on the skin after using this mask is normal due to increased circulation and will typically disappear within 30 minutes.
Curious about Mudology’s other products? Shop our Catalogue for wet and dry formula masks infused with botanicals and all things natural.