French Green Clay
French Green Clay
French Green Clay Mask
The French have naturally beautiful skin, but there is no secret to how they achieve it. They have some of the world's finest kaolin clays right at their fingertips. French Green Clay is renowned for its ability to attach itself to oil, bacteria, and impurities leaving your skin feeling cleansed and balanced. Composed of a unique combination of minerals such as Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, and Silica - this clay gets its green color from essential minerals, iron oxide, and decomposed plant material and seaweed. This gentle clay is said to boost circulation and reduce the appearance of inflammation. Obtain a deep clean and combat blackheads and impurities with this natural exfoliant clay mask.
French Green Clay Mask Benefits
- Great for oil-prone skin
- Works to combat acne and blemishes
- Cleans out pores
- Detoxifies for clear, glowing complexions
- Tightens skin for reduced appearance of fine lines
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots
- Clearer, and smoother skin
- Removes impurities
- Revitalizes and promotes healthy skin
- Visibly smaller pores
- Absorbs & removes oil
Great for acne-prone skin, our French Green Clay Clay Mask Formula comes in a recyclable zippered pouch with a complimentary soft brush for easy mask coverage and minimal waste. Follow up your detoxifying facial with our light and easily absorbed Nourishing Facial Oil.
Each pouch contains 50ml of dry formula or 10-15 applications.
We have gone a step further with our French Green Clay Mask and infused this high-quality mud with carefully selected botanicals for added minerals and vitamins to nourish and soothe your beautiful skin. Brilliant Skin is readily attainable! What are you waiting for?
- Honeysuckle has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties to even out skin tone and reduce redness
- Cucumber contains beneficial elements such as Silica, Potassium & Magnesium - restoring and locking in moisture.
- Marshmallow Root has intensive hydrating, softening, and balancing properties.
Directions for Use
- Mix 1 tsp of dry formula with .5 tsp of water until the powder becomes a paste
- Apply with the application brush to a freshly washed and dried face and enjoy the unique tightening, pulsing experience
- Let dry for 5 - 10 minutes for delicate skin
- Rinse with warm water, pat dry, and apply your normal moisturizer to lock in hydration
- Repeat once a week or as needed
* Avoid mixing French Green Clay formula with a metal spoon or in a metal container, as clays will absorb metal toxins when activated with liquid. Use glass, pottery, or wooden containers and the enclosed brush so that your clay is primed to absorb the toxin build-up in your skin only!
*Masking increases circulation to aid in cellular turnover. A bit of redness on the skin after using this mask is normal and will typically disappear within 30 minutes.
Curious about Mudology’s other products? Shop our Catalogue for wet and dry formula masks all infused with carefully selected botanicals.