French Pink Mud
French Pink Mud
French Pink Mud
This face mask is ready to apply! A wet formula made with natural ingredients, this mask will leave your face soft and hydrated. French Pink Clay is renowned for its naturally occurring silica which helps your skin retain moisture.
Great for sensitive and dry skin types.
Considered the mildest of all the clays, French Pink Clay has a unique composition of Kaolinite, Iron, Illite, Calcite, and Montmorillonite clays. Its essential elements and minerals also include naturally occurring silica which helps sensitive, dry skin maintain crucial moisture ensuring your skin is smooth, hydrated, and nourished. Pink Clay gently detoxifies and removes impurities for a fresh, glowing complexion. A fantastic choice for younger people who want to start a skin care regime while also being versatile enough to benefit anyone else looking for anti-aging and cleansing benefits.
This is one of our favorite clays for producing instant results on the first application. Have an event you want to look your best for? This is the clay that will smooth your complexion and have you glowing.
French Pink Clay Mask Benefits
- Deeply cleans the pores without stripping off the skin’s own protective barrier
- Pink clay contains Silica mineral which improves skin elasticity and cell regeneration
- Evens skin tone and brightens skin
- Red clay contains copper which production of collagen and elastin in cells
- Improves skin tone
- Normalizes sebum production
- Has a disinfectant effect
- Restores impaired tissue function
This blush-colored dry clay formula is derived from an inactive volcano in France, giving it an extremely high mineral concentration. Essential minerals and elements such as boron, sodium, copper, iron, potassium, silica, magnesium, and calcium make up a gentle and effective mask full of nutrients essential to the body and revitalize your skin. The formula is fragrance-free and contains no additives, pollutants, or impurities. Just mix with water or a liquid of your choice for a custom wet mask experience.
Each jar contains 50 grams of ready to apply blend or 10-15 applications and is accompanied by a soft applicator brush.
Great for all skin types, especially sensitive, dry skin.
Directions for Use
- Apply with the application brush to a freshly washed and dried face and enjoy the unique tightening, pulsing experience
- Let dry for 10 minutes
- Rinse with warm water, pat dry, and apply facial oil to lock in hydration
- Repeat once a week for glowing, smooth skin
* Avoid mixing French Pink Clay formula with a metal spoon or in a metal container, as clays will absorb metal toxins when activated with liquid. Use glass, pottery, or wooden containers and the enclosed brush so that your clay is primed to absorb the toxin build-up in your skin only!
*A bit of redness on the skin after using this mask is normal due to increased circulation and will typically disappear within 30 minutes.
Curious about Mudology’s other products? Shop our Catalogue for wet and dry formula masks infused with botanicals and all things natural.