French Yellow Clay Mask
The French have naturally beautiful skin, but there is no secret to how they achieve it. They have some of the worlds finest clays right at their fingertips. French Yellow Clay is renowned for it’s ability to attach itself to oil, bacteria and impurities leaving your skin feeling cleansed and balanced. Composed of a unique combination of minerals such as Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium and Silica - this gentle clay is proven to boost circulation and reduce the appearance of inflammation. Obtain a deep clean and combat black heads and impurities with this natural exfoliant. Blended with carefully selected botanicals for added minerals and vitamins to nourish and soothe your beautiful skin. Gorgeous Skin is readily attainable!
French Yellow Clay Mask Benefits
- Great for sensitive skin
- Works to combat acne and blemishes
- Cleans out pores
- Detoxifies for clear, glowing complexions
- Tightens skin for reduced appearance of fine lines
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots
- Clearer, and smoother skin
- Removes impurities
- Revitalizes and promotes healthy skin
- Visibly smaller pores
- Absorbs & removes oil
Great for Sensitive skin, our French Yellow Clay Mask Formula comes in a recyclable zippered pouch with a complimentary soft brush for easy mask coverage and minimal waste. Pair this clay formula with our Lavender Hydrosol for an soothing, vitamin rich face mask that will transport you to the Lavender Fields of France for a fraction of the cost!
Each Pouch contains 50ml of dry formula and yields 10-15 applications.
- Sunflower is a great source of Vitamin E, rich in antioxidants and nutrients and is effective for combatting acne, inflammation and general irritation. It also acts as an emollient, helping the skin retain vital moisture.
- Chrysanthemum has natural soothing and skin softening properties, it also acts as an astringent, helping to tone and even skin tone.
- Rosehip is full of fatty acids and Vitamin A to help moisturize and promote skin regeneration, helping to improve skin flexibility and permeability.
Directions for Use
- Mix 1 tsp of dry formula with .5 tsp of water or our Lemon Verbena Hydrosol until the powder becomes a paste
- Apply with the application brush to a freshly washed and dried face and enjoy the unique tightening, pulsing experience
- Let dry 5-10 minutes for delicate skin
- Rinse with warm water, pat dry and apply your normal moisturizer to lock-in hydration
- Repeat once a week or as needed
* Avoid mixing French Yellow Clay formula with a metal spoon or in a metal container, as clays will absorb metal toxins when activated with liquid. Use glass, pottery, or wooden containers and the enclosed brush so that your clay is primed to absorb the toxin build-up in your skin only!
*Masking increases circulation to aid in cellular turnover. A bit of redness on the skin after using this mask is normal and will typically disappear within 30 minutes.
Curious about Mudology’s other products? Shop our Catalogue for wet and dry formula masks all infused with carefully selected botanicals.